CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!!!

Can you believe it's December already?! I can't! I looked at the calender yesterday and saw it was December 1st and thought wow. Then I looked at the temp (80 degrees) and thought, I love my life! Its good to be able to wear shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of winter and not be thought of as crazy. It's good to go surf either "trunkin it" or with just a wetsuit top on. I love it out here! Last night Stuart and I went out for an evening surf and it was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!! At first there was a crowd but after a short time all but one other surfer went in. The sun had set behind the mountain making the clouds a bright orange that reflected off of the perfectly glassy water. It was nothing short of amazing! No Camera so no picture unfortunately... but you can imagine right?

Now I just need to prepare myself for our little visit to california... I already know I'm gonna freeze. I'm dreading getting in the ocean there... but I will just so I can surf with my Big Bros!





So here's a picture from Thanksgiving day! Stuart and I took one board out and the camera. This is me surfing V-Land. I was catching the little insiders so you can't seein this picture that there are about 35 other people out. But as you can see.... its a beautiful sunny day in the winter!

7 comments:

Erin said...

JEALOUS...IT'S GETTING COLD HERE AND IM NOT A FAN...WELL I AM SINCE THE BABY MAKES ME LIKE 150 DEGREES, BUT I MISS HAWAII WEATHER DURING THE WINTER!

ashley said...

ah, december in hawaii, can't beat it!

i am so dreading wetsuits later this month, ugh!

karebear said...

Cool pix. Don't you just wish surfing in Hawaii was just like how that looks -- just YOU. The weather here is getting cooler but it's still suprisingly warm. Yet, I expect it to get really cold later this month...crap. When are you two coming up??

tutu lady said...

Yes it is! But you need a little vacation from all that wonder. come home - so you can go back a really appreciate it even more. Take a big wave for me before you come home.

Dan Kettle said...

Man that is a killah shot of you malia. Im glad stu took the camera for once and caught you on this epic wave. Im so jealous. I miss that feeling. Its fun to see how good you are since we all know how good stu is ha ha

Tyler said...

really if you wanna get technical (and I do)its still the fall. That doesnt do anything for the shade of green I am turning with envy however.

The Foys said...

I love winter too! It seems to come and go so fast where we are that I always think of Winter starting when it starts to get a little colder----for me thats when Winter starts! =) Glad it does not get too cold in HI! =)

When do you get here again? Was it the 16th? We are planning on going to AZ the 18th-21st.....so I am hoping that I will still get to see you!! Love ya!