CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged... again =)

RULES
1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 FAVORITE SHOWS
1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. Just started watching "Life" anyone heard of it?
4. Heard 24 is a good one so maybe we'll catch up on that... not anytime soon though.
*Sorry we don't have a TV so these are all DVD's that we watch(ed)


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. woke up ... wished I hadn't.
2. ate lots of Honey Dew Melon
3. Edited a Shoot I did last week
4. Posted the shoot on my PhotoBlog
5. Studied for my Test that I take tonight in Class
6. Went to Class
7. Watched an episode of Life on our computer
8. Wanted to curl up in bed and sleep all day!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going to California for Christmas and seeing family (not looking forward to Mahina not being there)
2. Stuart Graduating!
3. Fiji
4. When MJ Photography is an actual business that I do all the time.
5. Owning a home
6. Eating really good food while visiting at home
7. Getting our underwater camera back from being repaired (the 3rd time)
8. moving to Pocatello... hopefully eventually!...

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. In-n-Out
2. Hukilau Cafe
3. Ola
4. Hau'ula Korean BBQ
5. Thai Eats
6. Sunflower Market Cafe (Mahina you guys have to go there)
7. Sushi Places
8. Macaroni Grill

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Nikon 50mm 1.4 lens
2. a Beach Cruiser
3. A tri pod
4. Honey Girl Suit
5. To find the strings we bought for my guitar so we can re-string it
6. A clean House
7. To get Barrelled
8. People to come visit us!

8 PEOPLE TO TAG
Sorry Not going to tag 8 people... I don't know if there are 8 people who check this blog and haven't already been tagged with this same one. So if you like... do it. If not that's cool too!

*P.S. #8 on "things I look forward to" isn't really mine... it was there from Kristen's List when she tagged me... just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Pocatello?????????????????

got it...just read your tiny print :-)
whew
I can breathe again

Nana said...

You got me!! - that's one way to get people to comment.
I read/check this blog at least twice a day, and would comment more often if I had anything interesting to say, or could write as well as Stuart.

Allison said...

I was confused, because I thought that you p.s. note meant that #8 "People to come visit us!" was the one that you borrowed from Kristen's list.

I'm glad that you do look forward to our visits.:) I hope that i can come again soon.

The Foys said...

Oh Malias of course we are paying attention...but I guess it would get people to comment more! =)
I love your blog! And I love that it's sounding like you will be posting more! I love your photos!! They are so fun to see! =)
Can't wait to see you over Christmas!! (hopefully we get to see you!!!) =)
love you!

Michal said...

you got me too. i was so confused by pocatello!:)
looking forward to seeing you at christmastime, too.

tutu lady said...

Hi, Yeah, well there had to be something fishy about #8. Why would anyone want to move to Pocatello? (Our big rivals from IFHS)