1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 FAVORITE SHOWS
1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. Just started watching "Life" anyone heard of it?
4. Heard 24 is a good one so maybe we'll catch up on that... not anytime soon though.
*Sorry we don't have a TV so these are all DVD's that we watch(ed)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. woke up ... wished I hadn't.
2. ate lots of Honey Dew Melon
3. Edited a Shoot I did last week
4. Posted the shoot on my PhotoBlog
5. Studied for my Test that I take tonight in Class
6. Went to Class
7. Watched an episode of Life on our computer
8. Wanted to curl up in bed and sleep all day!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going to California for Christmas and seeing family (not looking forward to Mahina not being there)
2. Stuart Graduating!
4. When MJ Photography is an actual business that I do all the time.
5. Owning a home
6. Eating really good food while visiting at home
7. Getting our underwater camera back from being repaired (the 3rd time)
8. moving to Pocatello... hopefully eventually!...
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
2. Hukilau Cafe
4. Hau'ula Korean BBQ
5. Thai Eats
6. Sunflower Market Cafe (Mahina you guys have to go there)
7. Sushi Places
8. Macaroni Grill
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Nikon 50mm 1.4 lens
2. a Beach Cruiser
3. A tri pod
4. Honey Girl Suit
5. To find the strings we bought for my guitar so we can re-string it
6. A clean House
7. To get Barrelled
8. People to come visit us!
8 PEOPLE TO TAG
Sorry Not going to tag 8 people... I don't know if there are 8 people who check this blog and haven't already been tagged with this same one. So if you like... do it. If not that's cool too!
*P.S. #8 on "things I look forward to" isn't really mine... it was there from Kristen's List when she tagged me... just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Posted by Malia at 5:09 PM