CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Brrr...

The Weather has been pretty funky lately. There's been wind, rain, sunshine, cold weather where I had to wear a sweatshirt and long pants (weird), more wind, and more rain... I think every year it does get cold like this but I must always block it out of my mind because every year when it gets cold, I think to myself "This is weird, does it usually get this cold here?"

And the answer is yes, it does. Today there wasn't any rain but the wind was blowing like crazy! I tried to go surf this afternoon but when I got there, I opened the door and the wind almost tore it right off... and then I saw a big huge trash can being blown down the road and thought, "there's no way i'm surfing in this!" oh well, maybe tomorrow.

*Sorry Boring post I know.... Maybe i'll have a good one tomorrow. cross your fingers!

2 comments:

tutu lady said...

Oh, poor baby! It's cold at night here. But the last 3 days I was in Santa Barbara (thinking of our trips there) It was beautiful/warm and amazing. Good thing they saved Montecito from the fires.

The Foys said...

It has been cold here at night! I love it because we don't have to use the AC anymore! =) ....And I heard we are getting your rain our way tonight and tomorrow! =)

It was fun talking with you the other day! Can't wait to see ya! =)