CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Help...

Does anyone know if and how you can write a post and save/schedule it to go up at a certain time? I know that if you just do a draft of a post, and start another post later but publish it before the first one, when you publish the first post it will be below the one you published before and has the date of when you started the draft. I don't really like that and think if I do that people will miss it. Any pointers? Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!






And since I think posts with images are much more enjoyable, here's one from a while back at Waimea.

6 comments:

Erin said...

ya. when you go to create new post. towards the bottom of the box it says "post options" you can click on that and put up the post date and time and it will go up when you want it to!

Erika said...

Erin beat me to the punch but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway...love that pic!
Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! I hear we get you all to ourselves this time! YAY!

mahina said...

i never knew how to do that either and then i started using live writer (i know you don't have that)and i don't have to worry about it. i write and save and publish whenever i want to. which is a good thing right now that i am catching up. i have 1 post completed and waiting for me to post and another one that i am working on. i love it!

cool pic!

Malia said...

Thanks for all your help everyone!!! Very excited to try it out! And hopefully you are too because that means I can hopefully try and accomplish my one post a day goal with the help of that little tip!

tutu lady said...

Woah, Lookin good Malia. Tough! Did Stuart take this picture?

Anonymous said...

Oooh!! I had that same question floating around in my head for over a week now. Thanks for actually asking the question and getting answers from these smart people! ;)