CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What do you think?

So last night when I was talking to Mahina, she said that if Stuart posts on the blog it doesn't count towards my blog everyday for a month goal. What do you think about that? I say it does and so does Stuart. He actually doesn't want me to post after him on the same day because he thinks that his post will get overlooked. I think it counts because we are a team and whats mine is his and whats his is mine sort of deal.

I think i'll have to start my 31 consecutive days after our trip to Maui in 2 1/2 weeks anyways because I won't be able to post while we're there. So whether Stuarts post counts or not, I will have to start over later. This doesn't mean that i'm going to stop posting until after we get back. I'll post as much as I can to help create a habit of doing it.

But for future reference let me know what you think... If Stuart posts on our blog and I don't on that day, does it count towards my 31 consecutive days? Or doe sit have to be ME?

7 comments:

mahina said...

haha, malia you're funny! it's your goal so you make the rules! i just think that it is YOUR 101, not YOURS AND STUARTS 101! just my take, but like i said you are the author of your goals!

so if stuart swims 2 times a week does that mean you only really have to swim 1 day that week??! hehe, now i'm just teasing!

whatever you do, i think you're awesome just for doing it!

The Foys said...

I don't know... I say it counts, he is part of you and your life! =) I just like the idea of new posts everyday! =) ....And, how fun that you guys are going to Maui!! You will defiantly have to post about that, with lot's of photos! Are you guys going just for fun? ...Hope all is well! Talk to you soon! Keep on posting!! =)

The Foys said...

PS- I love the slide show of Stuart and the big red ball! =)

Malia said...

Haha... yeah mahina whenver he works out I count that towards my own work out. and when he loses weight thats counted as my own weight loss too haha jk...

Andie I agree with you, and I like that you like that there will be new posts everyday! Maui is sort of like a business trip haha thats funny because we are not business like people, but it is for work, there's a water polo tournament there and i'm coaching and stuart will be playing with a team there. It will be tons of fun though! I'm glad you like the big red ball slide show! Stuart will be excited about that too!

Nana said...

I could say it counts whoever posts - your goal may have been to have daily posts for 31 days...but I am enjoying the daily posts, so go ahead and start over. Surely there may be someplace to post from Maui?

tutu lady said...

I say it counts, because we just want to hear from TVA Johnsons. It's fun to have a guest/ghost writer once in a while. As long as we get a post! speaking of TVA - Sarah and Shaka now have a place to go there in august. Yeah!! I was with Lisa today and she says she likes the ff on Stuarts slide show too.

Michal said...

i say it doesn't count. but we will still read two posts if stu posts one and you post one. tell stu that his post will never be overlooked by all of your adoring fans!:)