CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Watch out Kawika....

Last year, the Tarayao guys and Mitch and Stuart were planning on doing a challenge with a few different categories. I think the categories were push ups, pull ups, some sort of running sprint and a mile run. Unfortunately, the challenge never happened due to Dad injuring his collar bone... but I think Kawika would have been the winner. He had a pull up bar that he used everyday, and it paid off when he went to try out for American Gladiators and broke the pull up record that was then held by one of the gladiators!

Stuart has been wanting a pull up bar for a while so when I was at walmart on Monday, I saw one and decided to surprise Stuart with it! He was so excited! We set it up that night and he's been doing quite a bit of pull-ups since!


Awww.... Look how happy he is!


So Dad, Gavan, Kawika, and Mitch: I'm not sure but Stuart might want to set a date for the pull up challenge. Anyone Interested?

6 comments:

mahina said...

uh-oh, i better go get one of those bars for mitch now!!

Malia said...

Haha! Yeah you better! Mitch Gavan and Stuart are all behind Kawika... plus they have more weight to pull up than Kawika does!

tutu lady said...

Lookin GOOD Stuart!

karebear said...

haha stuart looks so happy. good luck! hey what happened to your wrists?

Allison said...

I think I would smile that big if I actually did one pull-up. :)

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

bring it ... i'm ready whenever you are ;)