CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#69: Start a savings Account. Check!

I have completed # 69 from my 101 in 1001 list!

Stuart and I now have an ING savings account! Up until now we only had a checking account and I think its time we start saving some money. Its nice that this account earns a higher % of interest! If your interested in opening one up for yourself let me know! I can send you a link and you can get a bonus if you open it through that link!



1 Down 100 to go!

6 comments:

Erika said...

Good Job!
I'm waiting for the pig picture!

tutu lady said...

All right! good for you. please send me the link. I'll check it out.

tutu lady said...

Stuart's running around in circles under a bouncing ball. Hummmmm, is that because you can't have a dog right now? I wonder what that sounds like down stairs? When I repeatedly push the forward button he moves really fast. Good job Stuart!

Michal said...

cool beans. we have a savings account. the problem is putting money into it. and keeping it there!:) good luck with the next 100.

mahina said...

i love my ing account! good job!

Allison said...

we love our ing account too! We are starting to run into michal's problem though.