CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!!! (a few days ago)

Ok, so we didnt really think that we were going to dress up until about 5 minutes before a party started for TVA residents (our apartments). We had thought about going, then thought... thats ok, we dont really have costumes or anything so we'll just skip it, then at 5 til 7 we decided we wanted some candy and the only way to get candy, would be to go to the party... so we looked at our closet and I said... we could be "bubba gump servers" Thats where I used to work. I thought I only had 1 apron still but the other one was just hiding inside the pocket! So we put on our Bubba Gump shirts, aprons, hats, and name tag and we were ready to go!
I know it wasn't very elaborate or exciting, I mean I used to where these outfits everyday! But we did what we could with what we had and in 5 minutes... not bad if you ask me!

But Below are some of our friends we saw all dressed up! Enjoy!

Here's Axel and Baby Axel... Beetlejuice and a cute little kitty:


Nick and Alysha... I'm not really sure what Nick was... he just went fishing through the freebie bin and this is what he came up with.


Another picture of Beetlejuice and his wife jenny... they're in our ward.


There was lots of good food there I just took pictures of the cute or fun stuff!

Here's a gohst... White Chocolate covered marshmellows on a stick! With itty bitty chocholate chips for eyes! Very creative! and VERY Sweet!


These were really cute too... The creepy crawly chocolate covered nutterbutters with little pretzel legs! And I think little butterscotch chip eyes!


And whats a party without worms in a mud cup?!


This is Claire... Doesn't she look so pretty?! I love the butterfly she has on her face!


This is Tanya and Rocky... Wedding Mickey and Minnie


The little Lion... I should have gotten a picture of the whole family... His Mom was Dorothy and Dad was the tin Man very cute!


And I saved my favorite for last.... The Football player, Cheerleader, and the cutest little football I've ever seen!!!


Hope everyone had a fun safe Halloween and ate lots of candy!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

hey I think your costumes ROCK! haha. I love the little baby football too! What a cute theme!Unfortunately I spent Halloween in the testing center...lame!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And it looks like there was some good food too--i want one of the spider things :)

The Foys said...

Very cute!! love the costumes! We just ate there the other day. Very cute photos. It looks like fun!

mahina said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! MY FAVORITE IS THE FOOTBALL! THAT ROCKS! MITCH AND I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO DO THAT IF WE HAVE A NEW BABY AROUND HALLOWEEN AGAIN!

YOU GUYS LOOK CUTE TOO!

tutu lady said...

Yummy looking grubs! And I mean GRUBS. Not a bad costume for last minute.