CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Expecting!!!!

See this sweet Girl?




 Well lately she's been extremely lazy!  She's either sleeping or asking me for food!  And she's getting a bit round (compared to her normal self)  She's quite a skinny kitty...


 But would you take a look at THAT BELLY!?!?!



Kitty's Expecting!!!  Any day now!  I'm sure she's ready to pop those babies out since she looks a bit uncomfortable and is starting to waddle.  :)  I love this girl!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

How sweet! I can't wait to see pics!

The Foys said...

lol. I still have to laugh at how much you love a cat now, after SO many years. Who would have thought you would have whole post about a cat. I love it! : ) She is super cute! Send me one!! ; )

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ok wow, that was a little tricky. I totally saw the expecting part and freaked out a little but then realized it was about a cat:) I am not a cat person but she is very sweet and it is way exciting she's having kittens. Whenever my childhood dog would have puppies I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I wonder who knocked her up? You better go search the neighborhood:)